On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM, chander <mohan.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to know about Encryption features of android like "ENCRYPT
> PHONE" Feature so i want to know about what encryption algorithm and
> bit support android has? and what are the capabilities it can do like
> how we can encrypt

See below.

> 1- Phonebook entries
> 2- Files stored on the sd card

It encrypts the whole filesystem, so everything is encrypted. If the
SD card is a separate physical device, it won't be encrypted,
but check the docs for details.

> I need complete details so that i can go further in this direction if
> anyone has some links related to information or any help is
> appreciated.

Complete details, as found by your friendly search engine:

http://source.android.com/tech/encryption/android_crypto_implementation.html