On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:30 AM, chenyu xu <xal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I want to get the SIM card contacts storage information in Contacts
> app

AFAIK, this is not supported by the Android SDK.

> I used "IccPhoneBook" interface like this below:
>
>   try {
>            IIccPhoneBook iccIpb = IIccPhoneBook.Stub.asInterface(
>                    ServiceManager.getService("simphonebook"));
>            if (iccIpb != null) {
>                 int size[] =
> iccIpb.getAdnRecordsSize(IccConstants.EF_ADN);
>            }
>        } catch (RemoteException ex) {
>            // ignore it
>        }
>
> What do you think of this solution?

I think that it will not compile as an SDK application, since
IIccPhoneBook does not exist in the SDK. If you are modifying the
firmware, please visit http://source.android.com and find a more
appropriate Google Group.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!