Hi all !

I've got a weird problem in my interface and I'd like to ask for
comments, if anyone already seen such a case :

I've created a dialog style Activity :
an Activity with translucent background and a listView centered in it.
(so we can see the previous activity around my listview )

the list view has a gradient background and some items in this list
view had transparent background.

What I expect is to see the gradient background of the list view
through the transparent items.

but I don't know why, while scrolling in my list view, I can see the
previous activity in the background of those items.
meaning : the transparent background of my view make me see through
the background of its parent.

when I stop scrolling, the correct background parent is visible
again. :/

I display this layout on a 3.0 device (Samsung Galaxy Tab 7' )

does any one has already seen that ?
do you have a explanation for me ?