Im testing HDP profile for android 4.0. I think that it doesnt works
correctly because Im trying with Nonin 9560BT and it connects but it
doesnt sends medical data to android.

The trouble is the next:

First, I init bluetoothAdapter and I getProfileProxy. After, device
connects to android. I catch ACL_CONNECTED with broadcastReceiver. I
ask for bluetoothHealth.getMainFD to open communication but it says
Proxy not attached to service. Finally, device disconnected.

Somebody can help me?

Thanks.