I'm developing application which can block unwanted calls, sms and MMS. If
call or SMS is blocked, user can see it in log.

Only problem are MMS. I get only notification header which contain only
sender phone number, expiration, type and URL to message body.
I want give use possibility to read MMS if it decide it later or make
mistake in blocking configuration and block wanted MMS.

I tried to store notification data and try to reproduce the same broadcast
as system do if MMS arrive.

So I create intent with
action "android.provider.Telephony.WAP_PUSH_RECEIVED" and
type  "application/vnd.wap.mms-message"; set extra data as byte[] with
original notification data. But system app for receiving messages doesn't
react for it or it doesn't get it. Why?  Only my application receive this
broadcast (and I don't block them in this situation).

Do I need some special permission?