Stoyan Damov wrote:
>Re .mp3s, you surely can't expect the device to play a 48KHz .mp3 w/ a
>320kbps bitrate so you can safely drop the quality to say 32KHz @
>128kbps and the user wouldn't notice it for sure.

What is the audio limitations of the android platform/G1?  How do you
know that 32KHz/128kbps is the best quality that can be heard?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I would like to know the best audio
quality from android played through a good set of ear buds or
headphones.  File size is critical as well, so this is very important
information to get correct.

Thanks