Hi,

I have no idea how all this will end but do not rely on the fact all ICS users
didn't have a separate menu button (unless Samsung does some unexpected moves
on us SGS2 owners for example). Also for many, if not most, manufacturers it's
very likely they replace stock icons with their own ones.

So as for myself, I will simply sit and wait until more ICS devices/updates
start to pour into the wild.