On the G1.

I have a pre-rotated activity (via android:screenOrientation="portrait").

It contains a ScrollView with a linear layout child. The XML sets
scrollX="0dip" and scrollY="0dip" (although I assume this is the
default anyway).

I launch this activity via a button in another activity.

If I press the button with my finger, the activity with the
ScrollView comes up as expected, scrolled to the top (0,0).

If I press the button with the G1 track ball, the activity with the
ScrollView comes up scrolled all the way to the bottom.

Smells like a bug to me, but...

Attempts to force the scroll to the top in Java at onCreate() or
onResume() time do nothing (although the view scrolls fine with a
finger or trackball focus changes once it is up).

What say the assembly?

Thanks

-- Ward