On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 06:49:55AM -0800, mohana priya wrote:
> I have created the phonegap android application.I need to get the
> application with same design size in all the mobile.Please tell me the
> solution.Thanks in Advance.

Read the section of the Developers Guide on XML layout.  Your answer is
in there, and reading through it will help you later by A) giving you
a reference you can refer back to if you need it, and B) helping you
remember it so you don't NEED to refer back to it.  If that's not enough,
read a beginner's book on Android development, such as "Learning Android"
(which I mention here because I've read it, and I know it has your
answer, and explains it well---there are, of course, others).

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)          | 1) "Smoking habanero powder helps defeat that

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html