I've just found the answer to that so I'll put it here for other
Googlers reference, but  as Mark said : It can be really user-hostile.
So you have to use this only in perfectly defined situations and be
sure you won't upset your users by implementing this.
 For example, in my app people can put comments on photographs. These
comments should be unique to keep the freshness and since the subject
of the app is prone to a lot of spam and, it allows me to stop a
spammer from just going on random pictures pasting the same comment
over and over again.
So here it goes. In your activity ad the following :
       @Override        protected void onCreateContextMenu(ContextMenu menu)
{                               //super.onCreateContextMenu(menu); //Be sure to
comment this line
or remove it completely.                menu.clear();   }
Yahel