Hi everybody,

i've been searching for some way to know if an outgoing call gets
connected, but no luck.
all that i've read says it's not possible.
however, how "Vibrate on Call connected" apps work?
is it only a matter of configuration in device? do they set on this
feature programmatically or do they find a way to know when a call
gets connected?
this is "must" requisite for my app. i need to know when a call gets
connected.
so, any ideas?

in another direction, is there any way to detect device is vibrating?
maybe we can enable "vibrate on call connected" feature, and then
listen to vibrate events on phone between "OFFHOOK" and "IDLE" phone
state events
just an idea

thanks for your help