Hello,

I have observed that this is a known issue. But still trying to resolve it.
I have successfully installed Andriod SDK 1.6 and also plugged in the
required software ito my compatible eclipse.
But still I am getting an issue saying " SDK Platform Tools component is
missing. Please use the SDK Manager to install it".

I have seen several forums and followed all the things, but could not
succeed. Please could somebody let me know the right procedure to get this
error resolved.
This is blocking me to start any development activity.

--

Regards,
Jagadeesh