Hi,
 In My App My Requirement is:
 1. The First issue is: Once I click on a button, the button should
get disabled and it should play three different audio files which  run
one after the other. After playing three different audio files it
should enable the button. .
2. The Second issue is: How to find the time duration of three audio
files and after completion of the audio files, it should enable
button. And again if we click on button it should give new three audio
files which have different time duration, for that different time
duration also how to find time duration and enable the button.?

If anyone knows answer for this, Please provide me answer and
suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar Varma.

Hi