On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 8:29 PM, skink <psk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> chowdary nani wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > I need help on Image rotate in android for the image which is selected
> in the gallery is displayed on the imageview but while i am trying to
> rotate the image it is rotating all the image with back ground and it is
> rotating the first image in gallery view
>

> > I am developing using below code.

public class Gadegets extends Activity {

    ImageAdapter imageadapter;
    private View view;
    Button clipart, text;
    private Integer[] mImageIds = { R.drawable.a_1, R.drawable.a_2,
            R.drawable.honeycomb };
    private int position;

    @Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        setContentView(R.layout.gadgets);
        Button cloclrotate = (Button) findViewById(R.id.button_clock);
        cloclrotate.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {

            @Override
            public void onClick(View v) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                make(90);

            }
        });
        Button anticlock = (Button) findViewById(R.id.button_anti);
        anticlock.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {

            @Override
            public void onClick(View v) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                make(-90);
            }
        });
        final ImageView imview = (ImageView) findViewById(R.id.imageView1);
Gallery g = (Gallery) view.findViewById(R.id.galle);
                imageadapter = new ImageAdapter(Gadegets.this);
                g.setAdapter(imageadapter);
                g.setOnItemClickListener(new OnItemClickListener() {
                    public void onItemClick(AdapterView parent, View v,
                            int position, long id) {

                        imview.setImageResource(mImageIds[position]);
                        // setContentView(new Zoom(this));

                    }
                });
public class ImageAdapter extends BaseAdapter {
        int mGalleryItemBackground;
        private Context mContext;

        public ImageAdapter(Context c) {

            mContext = c;
            TypedArray attr = mContext
                    .obtainStyledAttributes(R.styleable.HelloGallery);

            mGalleryItemBackground = attr.getResourceId(
                    R.styleable.HelloGallery_android_galleryItemBackground,
0);
            attr.recycle();
        }

        public int getCount() {
            return mImageIds.length;
        }

        public Object getItem(int position) {
            return position;
        }

        public long getItemId(int position) {
            return position;

        }

        public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup
parent) {
            Log.d("eredtgdffhgh", "rdrruyghtyrtytuuurt         swathi
naveen");
            ImageView imageView = new ImageView(mContext);

            imageView.setImageResource(mImageIds[position]);
            imageView.setLayoutParams(new Gallery.LayoutParams(100, 80));
            imageView.setScaleType(ImageView.ScaleType.FIT_XY);
            imageView.setBackgroundResource(mGalleryItemBackground);

            return imageView;
        }
    }

    public void make(float x) {

        android.util.Log.i("INSIDE MAKE", "inside make");
        LinearLayout linLayout = new LinearLayout(this);

        Bitmap bitmapOrg = BitmapFactory.decodeResource(getResources(),
                mImageIds[position]);
        int width = bitmapOrg.getWidth();
        int height = bitmapOrg.getHeight();
        int newWidth = 200;
        int newHeight = 200;

        float scaleWidth = ((float) newWidth) / width;
        float scaleHeight = ((float) newHeight) / height;

        Matrix matrix = new Matrix();

        matrix.postScale(scaleWidth, scaleHeight);

        matrix.postRotate(x);

        Bitmap resizedBitmap = Bitmap.createBitmap(bitmapOrg, 0, 0, width,
                height, matrix, true);
        BitmapDrawable bmd = new BitmapDrawable(resizedBitmap);
//        BitmapDrawable bmd = new BitmapDrawable();
        ImageView imageView = new ImageView(this);

        imageView.setImageDrawable(bmd);

        imageView.setScaleType(ScaleType.CENTER);
        linLayout.addView(imageView, new LinearLayout.LayoutParams(
        LayoutParams.MATCH_PARENT, LayoutParams.MATCH_PARENT));
        setContentView(linLayout);
        android.util.Log.i("GOING OUT MAKE", "going out make");
    }

}

please help me i am unable to find where i am going wrong.

Thanks
naveen