Hi all,

I am trying to decide if I should use shared preferences or files for
the following scenario.

I want to present to the user a list of simple text strings which if
selected will be used later in my code.

Example

  Text string 1
  Text string 2
  User defined Text string

If the user selects Text string 1 then this is used later on. A user
may also define his/her own text string for later use.

To store the text strings what would you recommend? A key/value pair
using maybe ListPreferences or maybe text files.

Thanks in advance, I hope the question is not too silly.

Seasons Greetings

Graham