I'm making an app that uses a dual pane layout when in landscape
orientation, much like the example in the fragment api blog.  I also
have two different lists, each would have their own "details" pane.  I
want to use a ViewPager to switch between the lists, but I'm unsure
how best to approach it.

I can make the list pane have the ViewPager and the details pane never
moves, just gets reused.  I think this looks a little funny though,
and might be confusing.  I would much prefer to swap the whole dual
pane layout when switching lists, but I can't figure out how to do
that.  It seems like it would involve fragments within fragments,
which isn't possible as far as I know.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!