Hi,

  I have a problem with button click. This is what I have written in a
sample Activity:

 button1 = (Button) findViewById (R.id.button1);
 button2 = (Button) findViewById (R.id.button2);

 button1.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener(){

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                                try {
                                        android.util.Log.e("Button1",
"clicked");
                                        Thread.sleep(15000);
                                } catch (InterruptedException e) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                }
                        }

            });

 button2.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener(){

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                                try {
                                        android.util.Log.e("Button2",
"clicked");
                                        Thread.sleep(15000);
                                } catch (InterruptedException e) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                }
                        }

            });

This is what happens (We tested the application on Samsung Galaxy).
When we click on Button1 and then Button2 and button1 again, we see
that both button1 and button2 have changed theiir color to blue
simultaneously. Why is that the color of both the buttons change
simultaneously? As per this link:

http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2009/05/painless-threading.html

the button click event happens on the same main UI thread. In that
sense, both the buttons should not have changed their colors
simultaneously.

Thank you,
B.Arunkumar