好像没有人可以帮你啊
2011-12-23

underalight

发件人:Yang Bo
发送时间:2011-12-23 11:28
主题:[android-developers] Re: The accelerometer reading looks odd
收件人:android-developers@googlegroups.com
抄送:

Could anyone help on this ? Thanks
在 2011-12-22 下午5:02,"Yang Bo" <yangbo....@gmail.com>写道:

Hi,
    I am trying to read the device accelerometer when the phone is placed on a
desk with screen up,I expect 0 on the x-axis and y-axis,-9.8 at z-axis.  But I
get
x:11,y:-37,z:-24(decimal part ignore)....  What is this?  I read the doc of
accelerometer,  does not make it clear.  Could you please help :
1. Why x and y are non-zero?
2. Why the value is so large?
Thanks !