On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 8:44 AM, Kiran Kumar Kendole
<k.kirankumar1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mark, Could you please let me know some more info on this. becuase i can see
> all the "Google APIs by Google Inc."for all verstionsĀ in my Android SDK
> manager.

OK. Make sure you have the <uses-library> element that you need, and
in the right position:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest package="com.commonsware.android.maps"
          xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";>

  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" />
  <application android:icon="@drawable/cw"
               android:label="@string/app_name">
    <uses-library android:name="com.google.android.maps" />
    <activity android:label="@string/app_name"
              android:name=".NooYawk">
      <intent-filter>
        <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
        <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
      </intent-filter>
    </activity>
  </application>
  <supports-screens android:anyDensity="true"
                    android:largeScreens="true"
                    android:normalScreens="true"
                    android:smallScreens="true" />
</manifest>