Dear android developer,

     Now the technologies and know how are enough advanced. but why
android platform unable to recognise any driver for any 3g usb dongle
for tablets. so that we can use 3G usb dongle for internet. why we
have to depend on WiFi only. WiFi is not available in majority places
in the developing country. tablets is for ease use during travel but
without 3g we can access the internet. Even in USA also, until unless
u make your mobile phone as wifi hotspot.

thats not the solution. android developers are doing so many things, -
but sorry to say unable to do this work? i do not believe
it........probably they do not want to do it........to make difference
in wif and 3g model.......

hope, we will get any solution in near future.

A K Das