Dear,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 7:19 PM, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 3:56 AM, zero <zeroo...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> o_0''  for real ?!?
>> that would mean i'm depending on luck and good faith then
>> calling anything on that connection. oh, well. in the garbage
>> collector we trust ;-)
>
> The IBinder communication channel between the application and the service is
> direct, so once you have it you can continue to call it until the service's
> process goes away or the service deliberately decides otherwise.

this is a two way communication?  I'm planning to have an activity
that send data to a remote service and vice-versa (and I need to use a
 Remote Service!).

It is possible to set a callback that allows the activity sends data
to a remote service? (the example with remote service uses callback to
the communication "Service - to - Activity").