Come on guys, take it easy. Some questions might not make sense to
you, because not all members in this forum (including myself) are
native English speakers.

Adam, to come to your question, my understanding of
MapActivity.isRouteDisplayed() is that, you should return true if your
map activity is going to show navigation. If your app will request map
info from the Google servers frequently for supporting navigation,
Google wants to know that. From what I understand, your case is a bit
grey area. If you are going to display the route information once and
that's it, I would return false. Otherwise I would return true.

Personally I find it very interesting to learn the opinion of other
developers also.

Ali Chousein
Weather-Buddy
http://weatherbuddy.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/weather_buddy