Hi,

Any comment on this. I am still facing this issue. On debugging I found
that the duplication is becuse of the linked contacts. My contact book is
linked with multiple accounts(gmail, facebook etc). When I read the contact
I get multiple contacts with same display name but different _id.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Nikhilesh Singh Tak

+91-9754070871