Well,

I have this in my main class:
        // Build the listview
                MyAdapter<String> adapter = new
MyAdapter<String>(this,android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1, values);
//              ArrayAdapter<String> adapter = new
ArrayAdapter<String>(this,android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1,
values);

                theList.setAdapter(adapter);
        theList.setOnItemClickListener(new MyOnItemClickListener(this));

        // Set the color based upon the string value
        View rowView;
        int listCount;
        View fooView;
            c.moveToFirst();
                listCount = adapter.getCount();
            for (int i=0;i<numRows;i++) {
                rowView = adapter.getView(i, null, theList);
                ((TextView)rowView).setTextColor(0x64788e);
                /*
                if (rowView != null) {
                if (c.getString(1).equals("foo")) {
                        ((TextView)rowView).setTextColor(0x64788e);

                } else {
                        ((TextView)rowView).setTextColor(0x7b2325);

                }
                }
                */
                c.moveToNext();
            }

And in my derived adapter, I have this:

public class MyAdapter<T> extends ArrayAdapter<T> {

        public MyAdapter(Context context, int textViewResourceId, T[] objects) {
                super(context, textViewResourceId, objects);
        }
        // context, int, <T>[]

        @Override
        public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup parent) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                TextView rowView;
            rowView = (TextView) super.getView(position, convertView, parent);
            ((TextView)rowView).setTextColor(0x64788e);
                return super.getView(position, convertView, parent);
        }

The result from hacking around is that the list has invisible values.
I guess its time to look at your pdf. lol

John

--
John F. Davis

独树一帜