Hi

I am working on Android Sensor in which user can change the Sensor
type. If user chooses the magnetic north direction then how can the
application shows the needle direction?
Basically my question is to calculate the degree of rotation of
compass needle to show the magnetic north. I am implementing the
SensorEventListner and override the method onSensorChanged(). this
method has parameter Sensor and this parameter has value for x, y and
z axis. Now after getting all these values what is formula to show the
magnetic north and true north.

Please help.