Sorry, to misinterpert on ServerSide problem.
I guess you are right.
What i did was i create a new page a redirected my servlet to
welcome.jsp.

<c:out value="Hello World">.
Well this page was displayed with Hello World.

Since my server side pages has following code:

                <ul data-role="listview" >
                    <c:set var="idx" value="0"/>
                    <c:forEach var="ms" items="${model.contents}">
                        <li>
action=view&messageIdxz=${idx}">From:${ms.from}<br/>