Are you talking about jars in /system/framework on those devices? I
don't think those can be included on a per-app basis and I doubt you
are allowed to redistribute them in your app as they should be
considered proprietary.

If I misunderstood, please be more specific as to what files you try
to include and the path you are trying to put them in.