Hello!
I have a question about audio recording.
I have developped android app that send audio data to other device
real time.
But, this app occur delay about 300ms when first send audio data.

Using Class AudioRecorder that supported by android.media.AudioRecord.
Audio format is  8KHz frequency, MONO channel configuration and 16 bit
PCM encording.

For audio recording, get buffer size from
AudioRecord.getMinBufferSize(...) is 4160bytes.
So, after sent first audio data, App read and send audio data every
250ms~260ms.
I guess reason of first 300ms delay because gather first audio data
and for initialize AudioRecord.

I tried using smaller buffer of AudioRecorder.

int, int, int, int)

"Using values smaller than getMinBufferSize() will result in an
initialization failure."

YEEEEEE!

initialization failure perfectly...

Need way shorten the time for send data every 100ms.
Plz, let me know good idea?