Hi,

We have an android app using phonegap and it appears the scrolling is
significantly laggy in Ice Cream Sandwich. We bind to the $
(window).scroll event using jQuery and I don't know why it is slow in
the Galaxy Nexus(ICX) and the Ice cream sandwich emulator. The only
clue we have is the log:

'Miss a drag as we are waiting for WebCore's response for touch down'
appearing in the log console. A quick google tells me a few people
have encountered this also but have no definite solution.

My initial theory is that the scroll event is not being detected
properly so it makes the scrolling a bit laggy but I think the drawing/
refreshing of the screen is not the issue here but detecting the
scroll gesture or something.

Any help would be much appreciated.