Currently I have an app that supports any size screen up to Android 3.0.
For 3.0 and above I have a 10" version using fragments.  Now customers are
inquiring about 7" Honeycomb tablet support and the 10" version would be
cropped on those and unusable.  I have created a 3.2 version which uses the
tabbed layout for previous version (and looks fine on a 7" tablet).  What
is difficult to discern from the documentation is, will using:

<supports-screens android:compatibleWidthLimitDp="600"/>

distinguish it from the 3.2 10" version?  This will be the third APK for
this app that will be on the Market.  It appears that this is the only
supports-screens tag needed. Correct?  However when I launch a 10"
Honeycomb emulator the app still loads and I don't think it should or has
that ability not been added to the emulator skins yet?