Is SmartWatch this year's version of LiveView?

They looks really similar (to my uneducated, as of yet, eyes).

Can the Smart Extension SDK be used to talk to a LiveView device?

What about the other way around, can the LiveView library be used to talk
to the SmartWatch?

-- Kostya

10 января 2012 г. 17:01 пользователь Johan Abramsson <