Hi,

I want to create a activity that receives intents modify these and
send them to an other activity that is also registerd to receive this
kind of intents. These two activities are not in the same package. Is
there a way to specify a activity that should receive this intent?

I am new to android and I know that it would be bad and ugly to do
something like this but it is only a proof of concept.

Thanks
Lutz