Ok, nice first answer.
The question is not stupid, because an Activity mix life cycle and
view, so implementing MVC is not so obvious. And to make simple, your
activity manage lifeCycle and delegate GUI to your GUI package. In
that package you do usual MVC. In fact you implement usual layers
separation (Model, View, BuisnessService, Service  (i mean android
service), DAO (that contains usual DAO and your Content providers) and
you also have the Communication layer and the transversal one), as
usual in Java. You just need to manage your models' life cycle
according to your activity life cycle. And it should work.