I am facing a very strange bug with Flash rendering in Android.

**The enter key in the soft keyboard does not insert a line-break into
the focused textarea in Flash.**

To reproduce: please visit this URL via your android browser:
http://tinyurl.com/826nd6a

The original URL:
http://www.flashwonderland.com/control-components/textarea.html

That page contains an example of a multi-line textarea in Flash.

Try editing this textarea via Android and inserting a line break.
Nothing happens when you press the return key in the soft keyboard. :-
( This is what I'm trying to solve.

I have tried feeding KeyEvents to the WebView with different keyCodes,
I tried 13 (ASCII line break), 66 (Android Enter key), nothing
actually made a line-break appear in the code. When I tried other
keyCodes (for example, a letter) the letter was appended to the
textarea as expected. It seems as if the flash object blocks all line-
breaks.

I even tried feeding a line-break event via jQuery to the flash
object, but couldn't get it to work.

Does anyone know how to work around this bug?

**Reproduction code:**

    public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)
    {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        requestWindowFeature(Window.FEATURE_NO_TITLE);

        TestView = new WebView( this );

        TestView.getSettings().setPluginsEnabled(true);
        TestView.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);

        setContentView( TestView );

        TestView.loadUrl( "http://www.flashwonderland.com/control-
components/textarea.html" );
    }