How are you planning to get, if it is html you will need to  render the
html page in Webview to show the details.

2. you can also go with a simple webservice method which send you the data,
you parse it and show it in a customize way.

Warm Regards,
*Mukesh Kumar*,
Android Consultant/Freelancer,
India,Hyderabad.