+
getTotalTxBytes<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/TrafficStats.html#getTotalRxBytes()>()
gives me the total bytes transferred.

Does this include all data i.e.

   - mobile
   - wifi
   - bluetooth
   - anything else

I can get the individual usage for mobile by using
getMobileRxBytes<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/TrafficStats.html#getMobileRxBytes()>
and
getMobileTxBytes<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/TrafficStats.html#getMobileRxBytes()>
.

To get wifi usage, will the following code work?
long b1 =
getMobileRxBytes<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/TrafficStats.html#getMobileRxBytes()>()
+
getMobileTxBytes<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/TrafficStats.html#getMobileRxBytes()>
();
long b2 =
getTotalRxBytes<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/TrafficStats.html#getTotalRxBytes()>()
+
getTotalTxBytes<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/net/TrafficStats.html#getTotalRxBytes()>
();

long   wifi_usage = b2 - b1;   // is this correct?

Is there any other way of getting the individual usage for WiFi only?

Thanks