I am still getting the run around by them, keep sending emails and
they respond saying a certain individual is going to get back to me
but they still never have.

I originally got an email from Amazon stating that my November payout
was sent to me as a check rather then electronically (which is how it
usually goes (electronically, that is )). But I still have not gotten
any check yet.

Was wondering if anyone else got this issue or not as well.

Maybe the rumors about working for Amazon are true, that they work you
like a dog....person probably doesn't have time or energy to get back
to me...

-niko