Nikolay:

Thanks for the explanation. While I was aware about the server/client
sides to AuthToken, I didn't know the specifics of how it worked on
the Android side... Very informative! Much appreciated. Also, I was
aware of that Google website, but it didn't have the app that I
granted permission listed... which is why I posed the question in the
first place. Even my Google Accounts dashboard (which lists, for
example, Chrome-To-Phone), does NOT list this other app.

TreKing:

:-) Looks like uninstalling is in fact the only solution, given what
Nikolay says about the way the grants DB works. So thank you as well
for first suggesting it.

Kris:

No apologies needed at all; I appreciate you spending the time to
respond in the first place.

Thanks everyone, looks like we can close the books on this question.