Hi,

I'm having an issue with screen sizes and compatibility.  I wrote an app
for a tablet, and now trying to convert it to run on phones as well.  All
is fine, going to the 2.2 minimum platform, but when I go from landscape to
portrait mode, or even just start in portrait mode, I can't see the two
buttons on the screen.
The top 2/3 of the layout is an imageview control, set to
AdjustViewBounds=true, and ScaleType= fitCenter, LayoutAlignParentTop=true,
height, width= Wrap content.

In the landscape mode XML, I have the buttons on the left and right of the
imageview and it works great, in portrait mode, I want the picture to take
up the width of the screen and have the buttons below, which LOOK PERFECT
in the Graphical Layout mode in eclipse. In the emulator, I don't see them.
 It is a 2.2AVD as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated  :)

Thanks,
Mark Turkel
Palm Beach Software Design, Inc.
m...@palmbeachsoftware.com
561-572-0233

Here's the XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";

    android:id="@+id/relLayout"

    android:layout_width="fill_parent"

    android:layout_height="fill_parent"

    android:background="@color/white" >

    <TextView

        android:id="@+id/textPageNumber"

        android:layout_width="wrap_content"

        android:layout_height="wrap_content"

        android:layout_alignParentBottom="true"

        android:layout_alignParentLeft="true"

        android:gravity="left"

        android:paddingLeft="10dip"

        android:text="Page 1 of ##"

        android:textSize="20dip"

        android:textStyle="bold" />

    <ImageView

        android:id="@+id/imageView1"

        android:layout_width="wrap_content"

        android:layout_height="wrap_content"

        android:layout_alignParentTop="true"

        android:adjustViewBounds="true"

        android:scaleType="fitCenter"

        android:scrollbarAlwaysDrawVerticalTrack="true"

        android:src="@drawable/cover" />

    <ToggleButton

        android:id="@+id/toggleButtonSpeak"

        android:layout_width="wrap_content"