On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:27 AM, joebowbeer <joe.bowb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. The android.jar source code can also be downloaded via SDK
> Manager and integrated with an IDE.
>
> I'm looking for a deeper search into android.git.kernel.org (aka
> github.com/android). The aapt source, for example.
>
> I thought that is what code search used to provide.

It did.

If you know the repo in question, GitHub has search. It does not
appear to offer a search of all repos for a user, though. And I'm not
sure if they offer an API to their search mechanism that somebody
could use to write a cross-repo search front-end.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 4.0 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books