I tried using webview with dynamic fragment. Yet still I could not
achieve what I want. the data is not retained still.

I tried to build  a logic based on this example on
FragmentRetainInstance (http://developer.android.com/resources/samples/
ApiDemos/src/com/example/android/apis/app/FragmentRetainInstance.html)

I read another post on setRetainInstance with webview, here Android
Framework developer Dianne Hackborn says it is just not possible !!

http://developer.android.com/resources/samples/ApiDemos/src/com/example/android/apis/app/FragmentRetainInstance.html

Iam confused, please throw some light :)