--

I am using MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI(External DB ::
data/data/com.android.provider.media/external.db)) in my app to save images
with my own _display_name for example : image_101.jpg but after some time
the display name is change into long no. like 1327392947034.jpg. and next
time when i fetch the image with my _display_name(image_101.jpg) it found
nothing in external db. can anyone tell me why it happens ?

Thanks

Regards,

Ajay M Sharma