Am 26.01.2012 23:33, schrieb Mark Murphy:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 5:25 PM, joebowbeer<joe.bowb...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Mark Murphy writes:
>>
>>> You have to rewrite your [library] code to avoid using R. values, as they
>>> will be wrong.
>>
>> The resource compiler was changed in r14 so that the identifiers in a
>> library project's R.java are no longer declared "final". This prevents
>> the constants from being inlined into library bytecode, and instead
>> forces these references to be resolved at runtime. In theory this
>> should allow your library to continue to use R. values. Though, as
>> explained in the r14 change docs, you won't be able to use resource
>> ids in switch statements.
>
> True, though I'm a bit hesitant to rely upon that behavior until they
> release the full library-project-as-distributable-JAR support.

it workes!

i did it this way:
1. first thing is to have the full library-project.
2. then i copied the whole library-project.
3. in the copy, i removed the source code.
4. in the app-project i added the source-less-library-project as android
library (to get the R class with all the ids, which really aren't
"final", and the other resources)
5. in the app-project i added the .jar file with all the binary classes
from the full library-project, which was generated automatically (or by
running "Project/Clean...") by eclipse as external jar-file.
6. the app coming out of the app-project was fully working!

so it seems, that you have to split up source code an resources from a
library-project and add them separated (and on different places) from
each other to the app-project.

--
Rainer Klier
Research & Development