27.01.2012 19:20, TreKing пишет:

Well, I do update them in 3 places: onUpdate() to set up the widgets from configured data when necessary; in the configuration Activity when I'm done setting up the widget to initialize it; and then in this IntentService when it's called on tapping the widget.

But this is the only place that updates the widget after it's been configured and added to the home screen. And it works as expected if it's not the same layout being added to the LinearLayout (whether it's in a loop or sequentially) so I don't think my layout is being modified anywhere else.

Ok.

Just remember - for a given widget instance, only one, the most recent RemoteViews survives.

--
Kostya Vasilyev