I have a ListView and I'm placing an EditText view in its footer, but
the soft keyboard blocks the EditText view when it pops up.

My AndroidManifest has:

<activity
android:name="com.myapp.views.activities.StoresSearchActivity"
            android:label="@string/appName"
android:screenOrientation="portrait"
            android:launchMode="singleInstance"
            android:windowSoftInputMode="adjustResize" />

My activity layout:

<ListView android:id="@+id/stores_preferredStores"
                xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
                android:orientation="vertical"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:layout_height="fill_parent"
                android:dividerHeight="0dp"
                android:divider="#00000000"
                android:overScrollFooter="@null"
                />

My footer is a complex view with a couple different buttons and an
edit text view so it doesn't make sense to not have it scroll with the
list view, being so tall.

My footer layout:

<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
      android:id="@+id/footerlayout"
      android:layout_width="fill_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
      android:layout_marginBottom="10dp">

            <TextView android:layout_height="wrap_content"
            android:id="@+id/store_search_text"
            android:text="@string/store_search_find_header_text"
            android:layout_width="fill_parent"
            android:layout_marginLeft="10dp"
            android:layout_marginRight="10dp"
            android:textColor="@color/white"
            android:layout_alignParentLeft="true">
        </TextView>
        <Button
            android:id="@+id/store_search_use_location_button"
            android:layout_width="fill_parent"
            android:layout_marginTop="10dp"
            android:layout_height="40dp"
            android:layout_below="@id/store_search_text"
            android:text="@string/store_search_location_button_text"
            android:layout_alignLeft="@id/store_search_text"
            android:layout_alignRight="@id/store_search_text"
            style="@style/ActionButton.LtBlue">
        </Button>
        <TextView android:layout_height="wrap_content"
            android:id="@+id/store_search_or"
            android:text="Or"
            android:layout_below="@id/
store_search_use_location_button"
            android:layout_alignLeft="@+id/
store_search_use_location_button"
            android:layout_alignRight="@+id/
store_search_use_location_button">
        </TextView>
        <EditText android:layout_height="wrap_content"
            android:id="@+id/store_search_query"
            android:layout_width="fill_parent"
            android:layout_marginLeft="10dp"
            android:layout_marginRight="10dp"
            android:layout_marginTop="10dp"
            android:paddingLeft="5dp"
            android:layout_below="@id/store_search_or"
            android:hint="@string/search_hint"
            android:inputType="textPostalAddress"
            android:imeOptions="actionDone" >
        </EditText>
        <Button
            android:id="@+id/store_search_find_location"
            android:layout_width="fill_parent"
            android:layout_height="40dp"
            android:layout_below="@id/store_search_query"
            android:text="@string/
store_search_find_location_button_text"
            android:layout_alignLeft="@+id/store_search_query"
            android:layout_alignRight="@+id/store_search_query"
            style="@style/ActionButton.LtBlue">
        </Button>
</RelativeLayout>

I've set up an OnScrollListener, and it appears the ListView is not
getting resized as it should when the soft keyboard pops up.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get the EditText above the
soft keyboard?

Thanks.