Dear Friends,
I am trying to get the Bit Error Rate(Rx Qual) but i am getting -1
value only.
Please help me to get the exact value of Bit Error Rate. I have
attached the code which i used.
Thanks in advance.
public class GetGsmSignalStrengthActivity extends Activity {
        TelephonyManager        Tel;
        MyPhoneStateListener    MyListener;
       @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);
        MyListener   = new MyPhoneStateListener();
        Tel  =
( TelephonyManager )getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);

Tel.listen(MyListener ,PhoneStateListener.LISTEN_SIGNAL_STRENGTHS);
      }
    private class MyPhoneStateListener extends PhoneStateListener
     {
       @Override
       public void onSignalStrengthsChanged(SignalStrength
signalStrength)
       {
          super.onSignalStrengthsChanged(signalStrength);
          TextView dummy1 = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.textView5);
          x=String.valueOf(signalStrength.getGsmBitErrorRate());
              dummy4.setText("Bit Error          : " +x);
          }
     }
}