Hi google
I developed a android app call "I call u  free"  . It is about 8000
install now . My partner want to add some advertisement on it. But we
lost the keystore which generate the app. We can not update the app to
android market.

We would like to keep the installation rate of our product. Would we
replace the apk?we can email the apk to you and replace the apk for
us.
Or if you can not do the replacement.Can you move the download rate to
our new app created with same name?

Thank you for your notice. Please reply me As soon as possible