Could you please share android client code snippet to send APDU command to
SE after the patch.
> Well actually I haven't got here yet , but still trying , if you happen
to find this ,do plz share it.
I checked in other devices this shared library is present there, i think
somehow it got deleted by the build process.Ideally it should bundle it up
from the system folder.(but there is no system folder as well :( )
Rgds
Saurabh

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"