Hi,

I'm currently working on an app where the user can start a download of
a big file (in an activity called "FileDetailsActivity").

I can properly start, cancel, restart and handle the download,
everything works fine.

But, I'm looking for a way to implement this use-case:
* the user goes back to the previous activity (let's call it
"ListingOfFilesActivity")
* Eventually, the user can choose another file in the list to start
the "FileDetailsActivity" and come back to the
"ListingOfFilesActivity".
* --> When the user resumes the "FileDetailsActivity" he started
before (with a downloading async thread), i would like to resume the
display state.

I don't know if i'm clear about what i would like to have...

An example of an existing implementation is the Android Market. The
user can start to download an app (let's say "Hangman") and the App's
page. Then he can go back and keep looking other things. And then, if
he goes back to the Hangman's app page, he can see how far is its
download...

Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks a lot.