If I provide the traditional lite/paid versions that can exist in the
market prior to In-App billing and then I change the Lite version to
support In-App billing and unlock features to make it now the same as
the paid version, then how does the market know that I have unlocked
these features and that the Lite version is really now the Paid
version? In pre - InApp Billing one way was to have different package
names. When I unlock the features do I then change the Apps Package
name?